Tape-2-Tape is an off-ice training system that will assist you in passing, stick handling, and shooting.
The biggest advantage of Tape-2-Tape is the ability to set it up on any angle to simulate real game situations. it can be set up on a 45 degree angle to simulate a pass coming from the corner of the rink. At a 90 degree angle it will simulate a point to point pass or you can position the Tape-2-Tape in the net and simulate rebounds.
* Training without a partner
* Increase ability and confidence
* Less wear and tear on expensive hockey sticks
* Affordable gift to get players up off the couch
* Easy to set up, maintain, & store
* No more tape marks on the driveway or floor
* Durable – Made of the same materials as ice rink boards